Saturday 11 February 2012

RE-UNION WITH MY FIRST LOVE(est)

Everyone has been asking why i dont really have a chick,and every chick suspects that i probably have one or two that are dear to me.The truth however is,all girls are dear to me,and im yet to find the dearest.

Everyone has been speculating,always asking how our love life is progressing and everytime i answer they die a little more inside,because my answer is never the expected.The truth is,i had ditched her for a while,or maybe long (11hours a day to be precise) to do other things.She knows it and she hates it,i hate it too.Shes been crying since i left because i didnt really want to,but i had to because she was not able to sustain and keep me as hers alone.This was because we were,and are still very young together.I realised her long ago even before i hit my puberty.That was 8 years ago and this July will make it 9.
When i first encountered her in 2003,it ws acool Sunday morning and i loved her despite the fact that she didnt know me and it wasnt  a slight bother to her.We within a few minutes bonded and vowed to be together until the very end.Since then its been very hard,infact the first few months after that were brutal.We faced tarbulents,hurricanes and tornados.But a few times we've also slept in beds of rosses and tossed glasses of expensive wines at high places and palaces.

I MET HER A FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS IS HOW IT WENT;

Seeing her now almost killed me because when i left she was fine,so i never bothered to say goodbye because i believed she would always be a piece of my heart.I had missed her so terribly that i i at times felt her ooze out of my system into the thin air.She sat there,and i sat right there before her.We were facing each other liked we had done in 2003 when we did our secret silent and sacred exchange of vows in a hall full of fools singing and dancing to a totally different occasion.But today we looked like two antagonising forces in a court of law...spirits were low.Then tears started poring down her face like two mercury falls.I felt a hard potato force its way down my throat then my hair stood up.Straight.My ear lobes were shaking like an elephant's in the Mara plains.The room situation was hot.I sai i was sorry then i looked down.She asked me what i had been doing and at that moment i wanted to take a gun and shoot life out of my empty shell of a head like Itere's boys shooting suspected terror squads,because if it had anything,it would have stopped me from doing what i had done.That was the only ultimate way i thought i could show my regret,then we would meet in the next world,punished and forgiven but in this world forgotten.

The reason i couldnt answer her was because i had promised to do her alone,and other arts like writing and drawing if she allowed,so Other Things was not an anwer i was going to give her.I said i was really sorry and regreted every single second i spent away from her.I told her i was ready to let go of every other thing i was doing and be her slave only.She makes me happy and thats what is crucial in my life.But i still told her of my my dreams,once again.I mentioned a nice house that she would be occupying each and every room of including the toilets.I told her about nice clothes,a king size bed,a big car,good food and my younger brothers' education.I mentioned my general security and my old parents who needed my support.Then i reminded her that i needed her first.

My Dear First Love stood up and hugged me,it was the best hug i've ever had all my life.It was a forgiving,comforting and an assuring hug.She told me it was alright,that i was free,for it was fine and good for me to to chase my dreamsBut now,i didn't have to do it alone,but with and through her.She said if i worked smart and just a little bit hard,we would last forever with all my dreams having come true.So i quit all my every other thing i was doing and started to do her right away from where i had stopped.I also re-newed our old covenant,not to do any other thing but her alone.
I WILL ALWAYS DO YOU MUSIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment